Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Motorcycle Trip Preparations (General Update)

Well, seems like the slow part of my life I mentioned a couple posts ago has ended. Things are moving along now, and fast!

In the last few weeks, I have graduated high school, taken (and passed, thankfully!) the ABATE Beginning Rider's Course, enrolled in New York Instute of Photography's Complete Course in Proffesional Photography and now am getting my motorcycle insured so that I can ride it back from Wyoming on a trip we're starting on next week. Also, I might possibly have a job at Barnes and Noble soon--but, of course, I won't know for sure until it's happened (if it does, hopefully).  I've been waiting a long time for a lot of this stuff to happen, and now it's happening all at once.

I'm very excited about the motorcycle trip coming up. I'll be riding up with dad on his bike, then I'll get mine and ride it down. It's going to be a big trip for my first ride, but Dad is going to be choosing the route and he'll be working with me.  Right now I'm just in the process of packing and getting ready for the trip.  We leave this Friday, so it won't be long now!

No comments:

Post a Comment